laSellada

FÚTBOL Estudio,Investigación y Análisis.

noviembre 08, 2016

"Tactics from the Roots"

After two years of intensive and thorough work, finally our book "Tactics from the Roots" is ready.

It was a pending matter for us, in order to contribute one more time to the best development of the football in some of the countries where I felt like at home.

"Tactics from the Roots" is with us. In English including many diagrams, pictures and histories of my seven years working in Asia.

The book focuses on how to teach Tactics from the Grassroots, and how to empower the tactical concepts of the football at the Youth level. The main aim: to get the tactical excellence when the footballers compete at the highest level.

Proud of our work, thankful to the people who supported our work; proud of the people who worked beside me in every country I visited.

In a short time the book (310 pages in color) will be launched in my beloved Asian Southeast.

"Thanks to life, which has given me so much". V.Parra

relojes web gratis